You are here

Wage recovery and long service leave

Long service leave and unpaid wages

The Commission has jurisdiction to hear matters involving the payment of unpaid wages, superannuation contributions, or other types of leave entitlements.

The Commission is also responsible for the conciliation of Fair Work claims. Should a Fair Work Claim proceed to hearing, it will be heard in the Industrial Magistrates Court.

Last updated 13 October 2021