The site search facility can be found in the top right hand corner of all web pages on this site.
To perform a search, enter one or more words in the search box and click the search button (or press the enter key on your keyboard).
By default, the search facility will search this website only.
As the search tool is not case-sensitive, there is no need to use capital letters. Using words such as a, an, the, or, and of will not improve the results of the search.
Any documents containing all your words will be displayed first, followed by documents that contain some of your words.
Each result will include:
- a number indicating its position in the ranking
- the document title shown as a link that can be selected
- a short summary of the document
- the web address of the information displayed as a link that can be selected
- the size of the document in kilobytes.