State Wage Case 2012
On 25 June 2012 and 26 June 2012 respectively, the Queensland Council of Unions (application B/2012/14) and The Australian Workers' Union of Employees, Queensland (application B/2012/15) filed with the Industrial Registrar applications seeking -
a) General Ruling pursuant to s. 287 of the Industrial Relations Act 1999 in regard to wage and allowance adjustments for award employees;
b) General Ruling in relation to the Queensland Minimum Wage as it applies to all employees;
c) Statement of Policy pursuant to s. 288 of the Industrial Relations Act 1999 in regard to a Statement of Principles that may be generated as a result of the aforementioned General Rulings.
- QCU Application for a General Ruling - B/2012/14 [PDF 354KB]
- AWU Application for a General Ruling - B/2012/15 [PDF 365KB]
- QCU Directions Order [PDF 50KB]
- AWU Directions Order [PDF 51KB]
- QCU & AWU Further Directions Order [PDF 59KB]
All submissions relating to the 2012 State Wage Case can be viewed from this site:
- Queensland Council of Unions [PDF 3.9MB]
- The Australian Workers' Union of Employees, Queensland (31 July 2012) [PDF 21KB]
- Electrical Contractors Association [PDF 2.12MB]
- Queensland Government [PDF 849KB]
- Local Government Association of Queensland Inc. [PDF 814KB]
- The Australian Workers' Union of Employees, Queensland (9 August 2012) [PDF 816KB]
Submissions in reply
Replies to the above submissions can be viewed from this site, as soon as they become available.
- Queensland Council of Unions [PDF 460KB]
Transcripts of these proceedings may be viewed from this site, as soon as they become available.
- Day 1 - 24 July 2012 [PDF 54KB]
To view previous State Wage Cases click here.