State Wage Case 2011
On 29 June 2011 and 30 June 2011 respectively, the Queensland Council of Unions (application B/2011/17) and The Australian Workers' Union of Employees, Queensland (application B/2011/19) filed with the Industrial Registrar applications seeking -
a) General Ruling pursuant to s. 287 of the Industrial Relations Act 1999 in regard to wage and allowance adjustments for award employees;
b) General Ruling in relation to the Queensland Minimum Wage as it applies to all employees;
c) Statement of Policy pursuant to s. 288 of the Industrial Relations Act 1999 in regard to a Statement of Principles that may be generated as a result of the aforementioned General Rulings.
- QCU Application for a General Ruling - B/2011/17 [PDF 140KB]
- AWU Application for a General Ruling - B/2011/19 [PDF 143KB]
- QCU Directions Order [PDF 354KB]
- AWU Directions Order [PDF 365KB]
- QCU & AWU Further Directions Order [PDF 119KB]
All submissions relating to the 2011 State Wage Case can be viewed from this site:
- Queensland Council of Unions [PDF 18.3MB]
- The Australian Workers' Union of Employees, Queensland [PDF 335KB]
- Queensland Government [PDF 978KB]
- Local Government Association of Queensland Inc. [PDF 99KB]
- LGA Annexure 1 [PDF 371KB]
- LGA Annexure 2 [PDF 2.6MB]
- LGA Annexure 3 [PDF 3MB]
- LGA Annexure 4 [PDF 2MB]
Submissions in reply
Replies to the above submissions can be viewed from this site, as soon as they become available.
- Queensland Council of Unions [PDF 5MB]
Transcripts of these proceedings may be viewed from this site, as soon as they become available.
- Day 1 August 12 2011 [PDF 96KG]
To view previous State Wage Cases click here.